Back-End Web Developer to join a Virtual Reality Development team.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS. You will work closely with front-end, UI/UX developers and internal stakeholders to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end web elements into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer with server-side logic
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Design and implementation of data storage solutions
• API integration
Skills and Qualifications
• 4+ years experience building large scale web systems.
• Solid understanding of C#/ASP.net and database technologies including MySQL
• Computer Science degree or equivalent
• Knowledge of basic design pattern, data structure and algorithms
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Experience with any cloud service like Azure and AWS.
• Experience with OAuth 2.0.
• Experience with Learning Management System (LMS) and Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI).
• Experience with e-commerce development, credit card processor APIs, and payment gateways
• Potential to extend contract or full-time
For more information or to apply please contact me anytime
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games