Performance Marketing Digital Executive
We're looking for a mobile user acquisition specialist to join our Performance Marketing Team in Tokyo to support our global UA and remarketing efforts. As you would expect we work closely with all the key platforms in the mobile space and are continuously looking to see how we can further grow and expand these areas.
Why work at King? We have one of the highest global mobile spends of any category, let alone gaming, and you'll be encouraged to try new things, test out your hypotheses and prove what you think will attract high retaining players. You'll get support from an experienced team and there will be encouragement to use the latest ad tech and techniques and a willingness to always test new things. As the King digital team plan and buy all of our digital media internally it makes us equivalent in billings to some of the largest digital media agencies in the world.
We think you'll like it here.
Your role within our Kingdom
* Leading creation and planning of mobile marketing campaigns
* Reporting on marketing campaigns
* Analysing the effectiveness of campaigns and optimising accordingly
* Identifying new partners and also developing the relationship we have with existing partners
* Developing creative test and learn strategies
* Coordinating internally with product development and graphics teams
* Act as a key stakeholder in ad tech marketing tools
* Developing innovation through our media activity and ensuring we continue to launch media firsts
* Training and developing new members of the team on propriety technology
* Staying current on latest technology and trends in mobile
Skills to create thrills
* Experience in creating, structuring and managing mobile user acquisition campaigns
* Experience in segmenting first party data to drive reengagement campaigns
* Proficiency in leveraging ad tech tools such as DMPs, PMDs
* Expert knowledge with mobile attribution technology
* Full understanding of mobile fraud techniques and methodologies to reduce exposure
* Ability to drive product development with media partners to deliver against campaign objectives
* Must be able to deconstruct user funnels and identify areas for optimisation
* Experienced in either a mobile media agency, mobile gaming company or similar client set up
* Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and interpersonal
* Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, result-oriented environment & to meet deadlines
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse data, derive insights and make recommendations
* Excellent communicator in speech and writing in both English and Japanese
* Ability to understand Korean and Chinese in speech and writing.
* Industry knowledge for Japan and other Asian countries.
* Experience in running marketing campaign for app related industry.
* Passion for games.
* Strong ability with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, data visualisation tools (Looker or Tableau) and SQL
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.