Senior Finance Analyst
Advertising start date: Wednesday 11 July 2018
Advertising end date: Thursday 9 August 2018
Kingster's in Finance are a truly commercial bunch. We focus on using our unique view into the numbers to see trends and opportunities that are developing within King and devise innovative solutions to complex problems in forecasting, accounting, compliance, and project management. If you're a Finance professional that dreams of ripping off that corporate attire and pulling on a pair of jeans, there's an opportunity for you here.
This is a really exciting time for King Finance, and we are looking for a Finance Analyst to join and help us deliver accounting and reporting to the G&A functions (Finance, Legal, Human Resources and Workplace Management).
Your role within our Kingdom
* Providing our business leaders with insightful financial analysis to improve business performance and support decision-making
* Working closely with the business to build and develop strong business partnering relationships
* Integrate finance into the business by providing value through provision of quality, accurate information showing performance against plans, supported by analysis
* Excel modelling to support Budgeting & Forecasting and other Finance requirements
* Preparation and update of monthly reporting packs containing both financial and non-financial KPIs
* Preparation/review of the monthly income statements, prepare/review balance sheet reconciliations, provide analytics on movements and explain nature of balances
* Review postings done by other finance teams which impact the G&A function (e.g. salaries & wages, transfer pricing, accruals, travel etc.)
* Own the financial data, ensuring its accuracy, completeness and compliance with AB policies
* Other ad hoc analysis and reporting as required
Skills to create thrills
You will ideally have experience within a global mobile gaming company or a company with a similar business model. You should have a good understanding of cost drivers within the G&A area of a tech business like ours.
* ACA / CIMA part or fully qualified or equivalent
* Degree education or equivalent experience
* Proven experience in a similar accounting position
* Business partnering experience
* Relevant experience in preparing monthly/ quarterly reporting including financial planning and reporting of actuals
* Strong MS Excel & PowerPoint skills, with experience in building robust financial models
* Experience working with Oracle or similar accounting software
* Strong work ethic and commitment to seeing tasks through to completion
* Experience managing tight timeframes and deadlines consistently
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.