Agile Team Coach - SDK Team
We looking for an Agile Team Coach to enable our SDK teams to create and improve on social casual games that entertain millions of players.
You will be a part of a core technology team which develops the SDK that powers all the King games, running on more than 200 million devices.
The SDK is the single point of access to all of King's infrastructure and ties in to both internal and external systems. There will be plenty of opportunities to tackle complex problems and work with new technology on multiple platforms.
You will among other things:
* Contribute to a platform that powers games with hundreds of millions of players
* Work in a skilled team
* Make a difference for the game developers' user experience
Your role within our Kingdom
* Support the teams to work more efficiently and quickly together.
* Collaborate with Product Owners and Engineering Managers to ensure high performing teams
* Keep the Agile Culture alive by Learning and sharing Agile best practices
* Encourage continuous improvement in your team and the broader tech organization
* Facilitate learning through workshops, meetings, and team offsites
* Collaborate with the Agile community across the entire location to share ideas and best practice
* Drive and own the ways of working in all the sub-teams
Skills to create thrills
* Demonstrated experience as an Agile Team Coach/Scrum Master for multiple teams
* Experience working with mid to big international tech organization
* Great communication skills and the ability to challenge teams as required
* Good understanding of the software development process
* Ability to coach individuals and groups
* Ability to help others to establish healthy and intentional relations
* Previous experience as a product owner, developer or game artist
* Experience with change management
* Active member of the Agile community in your location.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.