Casumo is growing rapidly, which is why we are now looking to expand our Tech Ops with a great IT lead. We are offering the possibility for you to apply your existing knowledge within a tech-oriented company which focuses on building a high quality product which we can be proud of. Tech Ops, as part of our Employee Experience Cluster, are also the gatekeepers of our culture as they enable our people to focus on their passions. For us, our product is the by-product of our people.
What you will do
- Take ownership of all internal technical tools and work on scalable solutions to support a rapidly growing organisation of 300+ people.
- Drive the evaluation of existing and new internal technical solutions, proactively researching scalable tools that would drive and support an open and distributed work environment.
- Be the main driver for the decisions and implementation of internal technical solutions, ensuring the necessary stakeholder involvement and information sharing is taking place.
- Support in harmonising the processes and work between Technical infrastructure and other teams within the Employee Experience Cluster, including Office Operations and People Operations.
- Ensure a sufficient level of technical understanding across the company by building and delivering training modules to new and existing employees.
- Ensure and proactively work towards complying with data protection and internal security policies or procedures across all internal technical solutions, taking ownership over and maintaining access level rights across the organisation.
- Support with technical leadership for a team in a technical support function.
- Build and maintain an internal help-desk function providing high-class service to all our people, always, by continuously developing best practises through the entire technical process.
- Recruit, train and develop people in similar roles.
- Responsible for all purchasing hardware/licensing and liaising with suppliers.
We are looking for someone who
- Has at least 3+ years experience in a similar role which entailed mentoring and coaching team members.
- Has a solid technical background combined with customer service experience, preferably in a fast paced environment.
- Has an incredible ability to explain technical solutions to a non- technical audience.
- Understands the importance of technology within the workplace and how to use this in order to make a difference in the way the workforce delivers their daily activities.
- Has very good knowledge of Windows and MacOS and working knowledge of Linux (and is eager to learn much, much more).
- Has strong understanding of network fundamentals and security concepts in an enterprise environment.
- Possesses good knowledge of VMware virtualisation technologies.
- Has practical hands on experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008 / 2012 (AD / DHCP / DNS / GPOs) and in a hybrid-operating system environment, comprising of Windows / Unix / MacOS / Android / iOS.
TechOps at Casumo
We're a technology driven company and we're all about giving people tools they need to make their way through. So wherever possible, a self-serving environment is key here. We pride ourselves on our ability to never stop improving. We research, we try, we evaluate and again. We want to make it better and better.