About Social Point:
We are a world reference social game developer and publisher for Mobile and Facebook . Ever heard of Dragon City, Monster Legends, World Chef or Dragon Land? That's us! Our Social Point egg hatched in 2008 and we've only been growing since then!
A few numbers: We have over 50 million fans worldwide and there's just about 350 of us to create super cool games for them all from 1 unique office in sunny Barcelona.
Over the years, we did so well that Take Two Interactive asked us join their gaming family in February 2017.
Our dream and our purpose:
To work together to make games that connect players through social gaming and to provide the most enjoyable, immersive playing experience.
Your mission: (if you accept it!)
As an External Art Manager you will help run the artistic feedback to vendors, you are responsible for helping to produce technical guidelines, refine and implement pipelines, and when required you'll help complete the briefings necessary to run all outsourced tasks with the goal to align with leadership on the vision of the game we are collectively building.
You will communicate with vendors and internal teams to help refine the current workflows and improve the quality of art assets produced externally as well as assist in producing training packages destined for our external partners.
You will assure flawless communication, response time on tasks and produce corrections as required.
You will also, challenge current limitation and participate in expanding our vision for new pipelines and tools.
You'll act mostly hands-off, not producing final art, instead facilitating learning and knowledge sharing within Social Point and with our external partners, actively participating in improvement plans.
The profile we would really like:
- An eye for technical- and qualitative-aspects of Art.
- Some degree of animation knowledge (Experience with Spine is a big plus).
- Experience in 3D and 2D software like 3DS Max and Photoshop.
- You have a methodical approach and the drive, ability, adaptability and emotional intelligence to help run a successful outsourcing pipeline.
- You are highly proactive, self-driven, a great team player and always with a smile.
What's in it for you?
First of all, we can offer you an exciting and challenging role within a dynamic and friendly team.
Sounds like what other companies also say they have? Hold on, there is way more than just that!
- You'll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- "Mens sana in corpore sano" is the Latin for "a healthy mind in a healthy body". Our SocialPointers get a healthy Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus! Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym , football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist .
- "An apple a day keeps the doctor away" so we get fresh fruit at the office every day but of course you also get a private medical insurance, just in case.
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues, drop by our hairdresser's to get ready (and forget your wallet).
- People development is key for us: coupling an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility programs you get real growth opportunities!
If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
The list just goes on and on...
Do you want to level up? Press start.