Media Content Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Please note that this role is a 6 month contract
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
As the Media Content Producer you will deliver first class consumer facing digital banners and video assets to support EA's local territory marketing campaigns. Managing multiple projects to communicate, drive and deliver global advertising materials for International partners. The team manages campaign coordination, adaptation, and localization for digital banner and video assets which are deployed for use across all consumer facing touch-points, such as advertising, TV, web and social media.
You will support international advertising campaigns to ensure creative concepts are regularly communicated, track central asset deliverables ensuring territory needs are met, gathering opt-ins, producing bespoke assets, localize and deliver across EA's full portfolio of titles. This role supports across all titles in the EA plan.
What a Media Content Producer does at EA:
Adaptation Production Management: offering and managing localization production for local territories and media teams. Compile all International asset needs and communicate to Core Creative leads/LOC teams to ensure global schedules are developed. For requests outside of US masters, develop bespoke production of advertising assets for TV, Digital, and Print. This includes managing the cut down edits to shorter lengths, additional edit requirements, re-formatting and creating multiple banners assets (dynamic and static) to work in multiple media locations such as Facebook, twitter and paid for media working from supplied assets and brand toolkits.
Relationship Management: be a core contact point between asset end users and core content creators to streamline communication. Point of contact for EU territory PM’s to approach for advertising updates on asset delivery and changes to requirements.
Process & Systems: Input into the development of core process between core creatives and internal/external partners to continually assess process to improve efficiencies, set technical requirements and standards, develop core communication and reduce cost. Ensure systems are maintained to enable consistent data for planning and driving schedules.
1st Party: Develop solid understanding of 1st party agreements, legal requirements, approval submissions, communication of local restrictions. Communicate any 1st party challenges as a prior task to avoid any lengthy delays in approvals at the back end. Managing media compilation from Media teams and agencies to share with 1st party for media plan approval.
One Team Environment: Daily meetings to ensure work is on track, any barriers to success can be communicated to the wider team and flexibility in project ownership is key.
The next great EA Media Content Producer also needs:
- Agency experience (media, marcoms, creative, production), experience in media and managing media agencies
- Able to multi-task and thrive in a busy environment. The ability to juggle multiple projects at once with a good eye for details is vital. Inquisitive by nature you will be genuinely interested in why, how and what consumers think and perceive.
- Experience managing and driving maximized output from within or with agency teams
- Have a good understanding and technical knowledge of formats, HTML5 code, Edge Animate, Video specs, TV Specs, etc.
- Ability to develop assets in line with the strategic vision, a high creative taste level and demonstrate an understanding of the consumer marketplace into which the Company sells its products.
- Ability to execute strategies and programmes consistently and flawlessly. As a key player in Worldwide and Pan-European communications campaigns, the candidate must have a strong international orientation and an ability to consult with and ultimately drive campaign across disparate geographies.
- Capacity to manage a large, complex and fast paced asset development calendar. A proven track record in executional excellence is a must.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills are necessary. Poised, confident and resilient in formal and informal settings with senior executives, peers, European colleagues and other business partners. Written communication skills should be exceptional.
- Excellent skills at influencing, shaping, initiating dialogue across the organisation on topics relevant to the communications strategy, identifying barriers and generating a consensus support for the solution.
- Ability to grasp and analyse complex situations and quickly create well-reasoned solutions to get the job done.
- Fluency in English essential, other languages beneficial
We appreciate the work contractors provide, so here at EA we like to offer you great facilities while you are working onsite including:
- Free onsite gym
- Two annual parties (Summer & Christmas)
- Brand new onsite cafe
- Our very own barista
- Games Area
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.