Junior Recruiter / Talent Specialist
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Please note that this is a 12-month contract position
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
We have an exciting and rare opportunity for a Junior Recruiter / Talent Specialist to join our growing team in Guildford. The successful candidate will currently be working in a Recruitment Coordinator or similar position, looking for the next step in their career. This role would be a fantastic opportunity for somebody to join a hard-working, fun and passionate Recruitment team within an internationally-recognised brand.
You will play an important role in ensuring that all candidates who interact with Electronic Arts have an exceptional and memorable experience, creating a seamless and efficient recruiting process. In partnership with the team, you will schedule candidate interviews with EA’s various business groups, be a champion for candidate experience and guide applicants on their journey to EA employees. You will support the recruitment team with reviewing applications, sourcing and screening candidates, role briefings, feedback and offers. You will also own the end-to-end recruitment process for our intern, graduate and other junior hires across our various business groups within UK and Europe. This role requires a superior level of professional interaction with candidates, business stakeholders and many other teams that work together to attract and onboard our employees.
What a Junior Recruiter / Talent Specialist does at EA:
- Works closely with our Talent Specialist to partner with the recruitment team on the scheduling of candidate interviews (including candidate Non-Disclosure Agreements, feedback forms, booking candidate travel, etc.)
- Ensures thorough coordination and execution of new hire onboarding tasks (processing transactions, coordination with internal teams, new hire packages, etc.)
- Participates in New Hire Orientation (including studio tours, presenting information to new employees, etc.)
- Supports other Recruiters in their day-to-day activities and manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle for junior intern and graduate hiring across UK and Europe; organises and runs role briefings, sources candidates via job boards, screens candidates and manages the feedback and offer processes.
- Works closely with other areas of HR, including HR Business Partners, Global Mobility, Compensation and Benefits and Workday to ensure that candidates have a smooth onboarding process.
- Actively participates in team projects which further strengthen the service we provide.
The next EA Junior Recruiter / Talent Specialist also needs:
- Experience working as a Recruitment Coordinator or similar role.
- To be passionate about delivering a first-class service to candidates and Hiring Managers and the ability to do this consistently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, exceptional organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise competing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- To be comfortable working to tight deadlines with strong time-management skills and thrive in a diverse team.
- The ability to communicate with people across all levels.
We appreciate the work contractors provide, so here at EA we like to offer you great facilities while you are working onsite including:
- Free onsite gym
- Two annual parties (Summer & Christmas)
- Brand new onsite cafe
- Our very own barista
- Games Area
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.