We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
EA are looking for a bright, proactive individual with exceptional organisational & competency skills to operate within a fast-paced environment with sector specialist knowledge to join a busy global project management team. This opportunity as a Junior Digital Content Manager will immerse you in all of EA’s blockbuster HD titles. You will manage the delivery of EA’s global localized publishing assets for Sony & Microsoft and other digital platform across Print & Digital Channels.
Please note that this role is a 12 month contract.
What a Junior Digital Content Manager does at EA:
- Delivering complex campaigns across Digital & traditional medias
- Campaign planning, management and implementation
- Managing campaigns and projects through agency production teams.
- Manage business delivery expectations, ensuring that any changes impacting delivery is communicated ASAP with a plan of action already discussed with Global partners / Global Creative Agencies and team.
- Liaising daily with Content Management team
- Leading and managing regular status calls with partners & agency production teams
- Monitoring the creative process with agency production team to ensure assets are built to specification
- Fostering best practice and positive relations between all EA and agency teams.
- Advising creative agency on ways to make assets suitable for localisation where/when required
- Keeping accurate and regular records of status of deliverables and measuring these against original plan (post-mortem reports)
The next great EA Junior Digital Content Manager also needs:
- An experienced driver of day-to-day with the ability to project manage and deliver assets via an external creative agency.
- The ability to creatively and strategically plan & deliver campaigns
- Proven experience at crafting processes that streamline and assist workflows.
- To be able to effectively work and deliver to tight deadlines, displaying emotional intelligence, warmth and an ability to build positive rapport with audiences quickly and when under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role or business would be an advantage, but not essential.
We appreciate the work contractors provide, so here at EA we like to offer you great facilities while you are working onsite including:
- Free onsite gym
- Two annual parties (Summer & Christmas)
- Brand new onsite cafe
- Our very own barista
- Games Area
We thought you might also want to know more about our location: