Financial Billing Coordinator
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
As the Media Billing Coordinator, you will contribute to the marketing and media team’s success by ensuring that all invoices related to our media campaigns are managed in a timely manner across our EU markets. You will assist in the execution of invoice processing for the EA media team’s portfolio of gaming titles, working alongside the European media strategy team and finance partners. In this role you will need to be conscientious, proficient in English business communication, and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
What a Media Billing Coordinator does at EA:
- Process and audit all incoming vendor invoices to ensure the naming standard is compliant with EA Accounts Payable policy.
- Set up new vendors: collect information, send to Accounts Payable, track progress and maintain information in the database.
- Maintain invoice trackers for the Media Marketing group, developing a record of current and outstanding billing.
- Assist in the collection of vendor statements from EA vendors ensuring that EA is current with bill payments.
- Work with Finance partners and team leads to ensure month end deadlines are met.
- Raise and receipt Purchase Orders.
- Assist the Billing Manager with special projects (i.e., new policy implementation).
The next great EA Media Billing Coordinator also needs:
- Proficiency with Excel, and strong computer skills.
- Finance background is not mandatory, but you must possess a strong understanding of basic billing and accounting concepts.
- Fluency in English essential; any other languages a plus.
- Teamwork and relationship-building skills, plus the ability to develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with internal and external partners.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, multi-cultural, entrepreneurial environment.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus scheme
- Central location in Guildford (5 minutes from main train station)
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Stock plans
- Free onsite gym
- Employee discounts
- Rail season ticket loan
- Annual game points and digital download allowance
- Brand new onsite café
- 25 days holiday (including 3 days company shutdown days between Christmas & New Year)
- Two annual staff parties (Summer & Christmas)
- Casual dress code
- Games Area
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.