Technical Project Manager for the Infrastructure PMO
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager that is willing to take the lead and ensure successful end-to-end delivery of some of the most important technology transformation projects in a variety of Tech areas around the Kingdom, including Security, IT, Networks, DevOps, Cloud and more.
Your role within our Kingdom
If you are passionate about technology and enjoy working in an environment where things move quickly, then King is the place for you! As a member of our Infrastructure PMO team you'll be responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating agile project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering transformation projects that provide exceptional business value to our users.
You will be responsible for leading several concurrent high visibility technological projects in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple teams and business areas. You will take care, among other things, of...
Project Planning and Management - Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects.
Team Management - Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members
Process Management and Improvement - Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management.
Team building - promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team.
Skills to create thrills
You have a high level of knowledge and experience in blending traditional project management principles and practices with an Agile development approach in the right proportions to fit large, complex, mission-critical, projects with the appropriate level of planning and the right balance of agility and predictability. Other skills in your toolbox include:
* Verifiable experience in project or product management using both traditional and agile principles.
* Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
* Proven ability to lead technological projects in areas such Security, IT and/or Software Development, ensuring objectives, goals, and commitments are met.
* Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence.
* Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including executive level.
* Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the big picture\" view.
* Attention to detail and accuracy are essential; must be proactive, enthusiastic, flexible, and results driven."
* You have some Project Management or Agile Certifications in your pocket (PMP, Prince2 PMI-ACP, Scrum Master, Product Owner, others)
* Strong interpersonal skills such mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
* Outstanding ability to understand complex technical topics and articulate them clearly and simply.
* You have written code in the past or have a technical/security background.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.