QA Analyst - Edinburgh
The QA Analyst role involves writing, developing, and executing test plans for a variety of different teams, ensuring both the functionality and quality of the game. As such, strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
The role involves working closely with design, production and code teams to provide constant support as new features and assets are added. This will be a varied role that will involve multiple disciplines but being organised, methodical and analytical are the major prerequisites.
An aptitude for technical disciplines and a genuine passion for the video games industry is a must.
You will be joining the studio at an exciting time, as we scale up to develop an ambitious and groundbreaking open-world game. The role brings with it great scope for career growth and the satisfaction of making a significant personal contribution to a high-profile project. We believe in iterative development, and you will need to be comfortable working in a fluid environment with competing demands.
We also believe the best games are made by diverse teams, and we welcome and encourage applicants of all backgrounds.
- Develop and execute test plans and report any bugs found to the database.
- Validate new content, features, assets and fixes from all relevant teams for both quality and functionality before they are submitted.
- Work with development teams across multiple areas depending on priorities and deadlines.
- QA background a plus.
- Self-motivated and driven to creatively solve problems.
- Strong communication skills, and comfortable working across teams.
- Technically proficient and able to pick up a variety of tasks and work.
This full-time role is based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Please apply by e-mailing us your covering letter and CV/resume.