As a parental leave replacement, we are looking for a Content Manager (m/f), limited for one year.
You passionately love language and computer games? You have an eye for details, a strong feeling for language and want to contribute to the success of our games? Are you a team player and talented in organization and communication? Then we should get to know each other!
Tasks to inspire:
• Production of high-quality German texts in the area of marketing and social media
• Planning, conception and implementation of content production in the social media environment
• Analysis and improvement of social media channels
• Effective collaboration with marketing, community management, creative services and product management
• Creative thinking and fresh ideas ... sometimes beyond the end of one's nose
Qualifications to convince:
• University degree, at least two years of professional experience or a comparable qualification as a copywriter or creative author
• You love games and speak the language of online gamers
• A good editorial sense for content marketing topics and creative storytelling
• Excellent command of written and spoken German and English.
• Experience in dealing with common content management systems as well as in the support of social media channels or blogs
• You are a team player and like to work in a structured and creative way
A company to connect:
• A familiar start-up atmosphere coupled with more than 10 years of experience in the industry
• Responsible work in one of the most creative and exciting industries
• A dynamic environment with opportunities for personal development
• Open corporate culture and trust-based working hours
• Great working atmosphere in a professional and creative team
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its games in more than 75 countries. Their portfolio includes a bundle of established gaming industry brands, including client-based titles such as award-winning role-playing game AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe's most successful MMO, Metin2. In future, the varied offering will be expanded by action-rich Anime MMORPG SoulWorker; Popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/ .