Senior Concept Artist (m/f)
The Concept Artist will work in a collaborative team environment to provide inspiration and conceptualize the game world.
- Lay down the visual foundation for bizarre alien worlds, for fantastic space phenomena, and for disasters of galactic proportions
- As the Sci-Fi connoisseur you are, it will be easy for you to design space stations, spaceships, interiors, characters and so on
- See your work come to life in the Unreal Engine on Playstation4
- Unleash your imagination, get inspired by blockbuster movies and add an epic and visceral mood to your Science Fiction concepts
- Science Fiction enthusiast (has to be confident about the corresponding media backlog)
- Minimum of three years of experience working as a concept artist for AAA titles
- Creating concepts ranging from rough sketches up to photorealistic renderings
- Comfortable with creating moods and designs for a realistic Sci-Fi scenario
- Able to create blockouts in one 3D package
- Creativity, observation- and research skills
- Ability to provide and accept feedback and adapt to change
Please provide a detailed breakdown of your work and clarify what you are responsible for.
Only digital applications will be accepted such as a website, blog or online album. Physical media will not be accepted.
An art test might be required.
What we are looking for: Sci-Fi, Environments, Vehicles/Props, Moods, Sketches, Photobashing, 3D Blockouts, Characters
- Here’s to you! Fresh fruit, free beverages and special conditions for gym membership
- Do it! Personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes
- The Unit! Open office, friendly atmosphere and with professionals always willing to lend a hand
- There you are! Centrally located, bright and modern offices where creativity flourishes
- Have Fun!Of course play some games along the way
- And what else!? Learn more about your new professional homebase
We are looking forward to your application. To give us a more extensive first impression of you, a substantial application will be appreciated. The minimum content should be a short motivation letter and your CV.