Are you an energetic and outdoorsy sort of person? Do you love social get-togethers and action packed activity days? Be it slipping inside an inflatable bumper ball for a mad session of football zorbing or throwing caution to the wind and traversing giddy treetop rope courses at Go Ape, you’re sure to love working for our client!
On top of these team-building activities, their lunch and learn workshops, not to mention the lavish Christmas and summer parties, foster that ‘work hard, play hard’ mantra. You’ll be working at the head office are based in the heart of the thriving metropolis of London, surrounded by an abundance of diversity and inspiration to keep those ideas flowing.
Here’s what you’ll be working on…
You will work with a team of experienced and talented artists, developers and product managers to expand, develop and maintain the game. You will design for a selection of devices including Facebook, IOS, Amazon and Android. In this role you are expected to push the art, polish and usability of the games design while working within the challenging technical framework of a live social / mobile title.
Here are the skills you need for the job…
· Demonstrably exceptional portfolio.
· Fantastic UI and UX work.
· At least 3 years’ experience as a game artist on a released mobile title.
· Expert at industry standard design tools including Photoshop and Illustrator.
· Experience with Unity, specifically, Unity UI and Unity Animations.
· Technical understanding of the Unity frame work and game dev pipeline.
Interested? Hit apply now! Alternatively, let’s have a chat – no need to update your CV yet. You can contact Max at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)1709 834777