Based in Berlin, Europe's creative tech capital, our employees from 40 nations work together to create high-quality casual games with engaging stories at the core of the experience.
In Wooga, being close to our players is one of our core values. As a Marketing Lead, you will be playing the crucial role in living that value by establishing market leadership in story-driven casual games and creating joyful experiences for our players.
As a Marketing Lead, you are always aware of the market and you know our players very well. You know how to identify the ways to attract, retain and engage them on the highest level. You will be the owner of the high-level marketing strategy, designing and executing innovative and exciting campaigns across various channels, making Wooga stand out. Some of your responsibilities include:
- You will work closely with the game teams and marketing team on building and establishing marketing strategies.
- You will be the growth hacker for Wooga games, constantly growing our user base and engaging players around the world.
- You will be driving and optimizing mobile marketing campaigns, as well as analyzing and reporting their performance on an ongoing basis.
- You will work with the strategic and tactical areas of marketing, advertising, monetization, branding, licensing, virality, and community development as levers for increasing the ROI.
- You will be constantly finding ways how to innovate our marketing efforts.
- You have experience in operational marketing and a knowhow of running and executing campaigns and marketing plans.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership experience - ability to create strong internal and external relationships.
- Comprehensive, proven ability to turn data and customer insights into actionable business and marketing plans - and then execute to the highest quality.
- Knowledge across multiple marketing channels, and experience with marketing services with high customer loyalty and long-term customer relationships.
- Deep familiarity with the mobile game market products (professional and/or as a player).
- A wealth of experience in brand/product marketing experience in consumer-focused categories on products or services with global reach.
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on crafting the world's best games!
- Excite millions of players around the world every day through our games!
- Work just minutes from the center of Europe's most vibrant city, have a nap in one of our sleeping pods or brush up your console games skills - enjoy our unique office space !
- Extensive relocation support to make your and your loved ones' move to Berlin as smooth as possible!
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meetups, talks, brown bag lunches, world cafe's, internal trainings, workshops and many others!
- Did you know that German Is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other!
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We got your back!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences.