UI/UX artist (casual/midcore)
Job Title UI/UX designer (casual / midcore)
Company Name iGotcha Studios
Work Schedule Full Time Employment
Salary Depending on experience
Start Date ASAP
Location Stockholm, Sweden
Who are we?
iGotcha Studios is a small and growing independent game studio consisting of
experienced and passionate developers. Our main focus is to develop location based /
AR games for mobile platforms. Our office is located just outside Stockholm’s central
station with an abundance of restaurants, gyms and shops within walking distance. All
our employees have competitive salaries and benefits.
Now that we’ve secured a solid financial founding from reputable investors we are now
looking to expand our development team!
We’re seeking a mid-senior UI / UX designer ready to join an exciting, growing, studio.
You will be responsible for planning, developing and generating the full spectrum of a
game's graphical interface. From user flow diagrams and prototypes to high quality, final
in-game layouts and graphic elements that are intuitive, polished, and communicate the
• Work with Art department to be able to identify, define and conceptualize the
graphical aesthetic that fits and serves the game's identity.
• Create layouts, graphics, interactive elements, icons, style sheets, colour
schemes, mood boards, and templates for use in all front-end areas of a game
• Propose, sketch, iterate, polish and deliver final, high quality, pixel perfect graphic
elements such as icons, buttons, banners, etc.
• Work with Development department to deliver optimized assets according to
• Be responsible for reviewing the UI implementation in-game and its assets
• Work with QA to determine opportunities for improvement
• Ability to produce assets in a wide variety of genres and rendering styles (toon,
semi realistic, minimal, etc)
• Work with Game designers to discuss game features and product needs, create
wireframes, and produce screen mock-ups in an iterative way.
• Be able to take complex information and turn it into user-friendly UI design and
layouts, while documenting and justifying your design solutions.
• Be able to work with minimal supervision, while self-assessing timelines and
delivery schedules and sticking to them.
• Design and mock-up interactive effects and animations for the UI elements
(button states and animations, animation effects such as highlights, pop ups,
particle effects, touch feedback, unclickable items, etc) delivering reference clips
and documentation for recreating the effect in the game engine.
This is what you bring with you:
• 5+ years of experience as a professional UI/UX Designer.
• Experience in at least 3 different, released game projects, preferable mobile F2P
• Actively seeking ownership and a high level of creativity to generate and keep
the games vision regarding UI/UX.
• Strong understanding of the effective use of colour and composition
• Ability to produce high quality work quickly, iterating toward the best solution
• Understanding of “freemium” business model, including customer acquisition,
retention, and monetization
• Strong portfolio demonstrating relevant UI, icons, illustration and graphic design
work and showcasing understanding of UI design ergonomics and aesthetics
• Experience in working with Unity for mobile games.
• Experience working in an agile project environment.
Please submit your application by clicking APPLY NOW. Also include links to
any external projects, Portfolios, GitHub repos, LinkedIn profiles, etc.