Wellington NZ area
Founded in 2013, well funded, independent games studio based in New Zealand.
Group of passionate developers who believe in creating quality, hand crafted experiences for players to explore.
First title is Xbox 1 & PC, 3rd Person RPG, Open World, Passive Multiplayer, Stamina Based Combat
Hired on contract for 1 year initially.
Good accommodation & schools in the area.
Australian, NZ or work visa holders preferred but will consider exceptional overseas candidates & do visa sponsorship
Animation Technical Director – Senior or Mid ( $80-100K NZD) 1 year contract.
Seeking a talented, motivated Animation Technical Director to join their characters and animation team. You will help define the path for character/creature rigs, both in Maya and Unreal Engine.
You will be the architect of extensive game creation pipelines and tools/scripts.
Excellent communication skills are required as you will be the bridge between the art and code teams from various standpoints, including tools training and Unreal Engine content integration.
Skills and Requirements:
• 2+ shipped console title or equivalent
• Expert knowledge in Maya and Unreal Engine 4
• Solid rigging/skinning skills
• Scripting experience, Python is preferred
• Experience in character set up in UE4
• Good knowledge in human anatomy
• Ability to provide front line support and guide other developers with debugging technical problems
• Must be a team player and have the ability to work well whilst under pressure
Contract local candidates from New Zealand or Australia preferred.
But well skilled overseas candidate can be considered & offered work visa sponsorship.
For more information on the studio or to apply, please contact me anytime
Thanks & regards,
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
Mobile: +61 427 690 971