Creative Assembly's award-winning team behind Alien: Isolation are exploring new frontiers with a brand-new and exciting First Person Tactical Shooter IP.
We are looking for an accomplished Development Manager to bring their skills, experience and world class talent to the team. This is an excellent opportunity to make your mark on the new, undisclosed IP from this multi-award-winning team. The Development Manager works with other members of production and the development team to help deliver a great game whilst meeting our project commitments.
As a Development Manager on the project, you will be working alongside and assisting the project leads to manage the development of the game from pre-production to release. You will assist with the day to day, and week to week process of managing a cross discipline game team and feature groups. You will provide support to keep the project moving forward, and the team positive, informed and focused whilst keeping up momentum on project delivery.
In this role, you will work with the project leads to generate milestone schedules, identify dependencies, prioritise work, spot issues, formulate actions, and constantly look to improve the way we work.
As part of your responsibilities, you will also develop and foster positive relationships and cohesiveness within the team, working towards building and maintaining a great work culture. You will also foster relationships with other relevant third parties including internal relationships with SEGA
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Project management experience with a good understanding of scheduling, planning, tracking and resource allocation
- Experience with Agile/Scrum/other methodologies
- Pragmatic - you understand making games is complex, and you can weigh up the priorities when everything is high priority
- Enthusiastic, organised and self-motivated
- Able to identify/assess risks and strategies to mitigate them
- Problem solver. You will be aware of potential and current issues and formulate plans to solve them
- The ability to cope well under pressure and work to strict deadlines
- Always looking for ways to improve our process, team or project. Focussed on making a great game and work environment
- Previous experience working with QA
- SharePoint and office macros
- Good Presentation skills.
We are Creative Assembly
Creative Assembly is one of the UK's leading games development studios, founded in 1987 and located in West Sussex, UK and in Sofia, Bulgaria.
We have gathered our team of world-class, diverse and multi-national talent, dedicated to crafting some of the most renowned gaming experiences and giving our loyal followers worlds in which to immerse themselves.
Our focus on quality has filled our awards cabinet over the years - from BAFTAs to Ivor Novellos. We owe this to our team - creatives from a breadth of backgrounds, who unite to share their ideas and expertise, to craft the highest quality gameplay.