Job ID 2018-1211Department Dovetail Live
Role: Frontend Engineer
Location: Historic Dockyard, Chatham, UK
At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, create breath-taking games and do the best work of their career. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting edge technology and across multiple platforms, and we have big ambitions to become the Number 1 Simulation Entertainment Company in the World.
To help achieve this ambition, we’re looking for a Frontend Engineer, reporting into the Technical Product Owner, who will envision, design and deliver high quality software using an agile, behavioural and test-driven development process.
- Work with the Technical Product Owner and DevOps Engineer to ensure the implementation of the Dovetail Live programme vision
- Champion the development of our Isomorphic React & Redux application using ES7
- Work closely with game development teams in providing in-game online functionality
- Understand business needs and interpret programme vision to be able to advise on “best fit” solutions that work for all parties
What we look for in you
About Dovetail Games
Why work for us?
- Recently announced in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100
Winners of the KEiBA 2015 Technology Business of the Year
Developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology
23 days holiday + 8 days statutory holiday
Excellent work-life balance
Regular social and sporting activities
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics.