Activision is seeking a Senior Recruiter based in Albany, New York to provide full life-cycle recruitment for our development Studio, Vicarious Visions. In this role, you will execute upon a talent acquisition strategy for VV that includes diversity, leadership, experienced, university and internal hiring as well as employment branding. You’ll partner with our Talent Acquisition recruitment teams as well as studio and HR leadership to hire the best game developers for VV. You will also contribute to Activision wide initiatives in these and other areas.
· Partner with hiring managers to develop needs-analysis for their open roles that align with the goals of the business
· Represent VV and Activision at UR/Networking/Recruiting Events
· Understand our marketplace by conducting and presenting competitive analysis
· Craft proactive recruiting and sourcing strategies using knowledge of our external and internal markets
· Build partnerships with hiring managers/COEs/studio leadership and advise throughout the recruitment process
· Translate hiring needs to build personalized, targeted and influential branding campaigns
· Provide a candidate experience that emulates the best of our studio
· Lead candidate interviewing (panel & 1:1), selection, and negotiation
· Present weekly updates and monthly analysis to studio leadership of Talent Acquisition strategy
· Participate in Talent Acquisition projects and activities that support our larger community of studios
· At least 6 years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter, with at least 2 years in house at an organization in an industry that has a highly competitive, technical talent landscape. Game development studio experience a plus, real passion for hiring amazing talent a must!
· Experience advising leaders and creating positive outcomes
· Recognized as a change agent and culture carrier
· Collaborator who can bring together studio leaders, employees and HR & talent COEs to deliver game changing talent acquisition solutions
· Ability to build a strong talent network within a target community
· Demonstrated skill sourcing candidates using Boolean searches, in-depth market research and influential message development
· Experience managing candidates through an ATS
· Comfort improving processes based on data analysis
· Recognized influence, negotiation, and closing skills
· Ability to travel as required
VV has been making video games for over 25 years! They brought their expertise to global franchises such as Skylanders and Guitar Hero, creating new entries in each series infused with the studio’s signature quality. In 2017, VV released the Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy, a remaster of the classic games with gorgeous, all-new graphics. The N-Sane Trilogy has been met with universal praise from fans and critics alike, and further solidified VV as a studio that produces quality games with an eye for detail. Currently, the studio is partnering with Bungie on further expanding the Destiny Universe including Destiny 2 (winner of ‘Best PC Game’ at E3 2017).
We are highly engaged in what we do and with whom we work. We expect that everyone will deliver results that impact the company from their very first day, and every day after that. Our people learn and grow quickly, and everyone is continually challenged to take their game to the next level. Our annual goals are nothing short of Make History. Are you ready? If so, we welcome you to apply and join our amazing team.