ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Located in Munich, Germany, Aesir Interactive offers a fun, focused and casual atmosphere while developing games and VR projects for PC, Xbox, Playstation and Switch. We believe in people and our team and want to advance your skills and knowledge.
We strongly believe in agile development and the constant adaption of our workflows. We embrace the uniqueness of each project and prefer a structured and documented work style.
THE KIND OF STUFF YOU’LL BE DOING:
As a Product Owner, you’ll lead passionate cross-functional teams in creating innovative content and incredible experiences. By inspiring teams to collaborate, you’ll drive development, smashing through obstacles and driving projects across the finish-line and into players’ hands. You’ll meet and exceed expectations by helping deliver, enhance and influence creative projects at every stage of production. You’ll report directly to the C-Level of Aesir Interactive.
- Live and breathe the role of Product Owner.
- Oversee up to two projects at once.
- Own and drive project vision, be a product knowledge base for the entire team and function as the central point of contact for your projects.
- Embrace your projects’ constrains and aim for the best possible outcome within these constrains.
- Build feature roadmaps, identifying critical path issues while pulling together strike forces to blast through barriers.
- Contribute to the production process by finding and testing the most efficient production pipelines for the current purpose. Bring change!
- Maintain communications and a high level of visibility amongst multiple contributing teams and studios.
- Actively remove roadblocks that may threaten development progress.
- Think and act in a proactive, positive, critical and constructive way and sustain an environment where others can do the same. Push your limits and take Aesir to new heights.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for someone who can actively and independently execute his/her job from the very first week on. Therefore, you
- know how to own a product.
- earn the confidence of your team, clients and C-Level that you own the product.
- shipped at least one video game title, VR project or other product made with a Games Engine as Product Owner or similar position.
- are able to talk art, design and software without pretending.
- know the theory of agile development and extended that knowledge with practical experiences.
- are eligible to work in Munich, Germany.
- speak English fluently
Fitting into our team is a key factor for our decision, that’s why
- shipping awesome products is your everyday motivation.
- team work is not just an empty phrase for you.
- your passion for gaming can be felt in most of your big life decisions, you love games and take play seriously, and that’ll help you make player-focused decisions every day.
- you don’t take yourself too seriously, but you take work seriously.
- your decisions are based on facts and visions, not on ego.
- you speak German or are willing to learn it.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE ALSO HAS:
- Good knowledge of Jira/Confluence.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Products.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A motivated, passionate and ambitious team with 35 great people.
- Library with Books, Movies, Series and of course Games.
- A weekly fresh Bio – Fruit Basket, free Drinks, Coffee and Tea.
- A modern and unique office located 5 minutes from the central station.
- Relocation support, your own fitting office chair; parcel service, train ticket and food subsidy.
- Compensation depending on qualifications and experience between 2.000€ and 4.500€.