Salesforce Administrator (6-months contract)
Studio Operations Systems SALES01100
You are self-motivated and driven to exceed customer and project goals. You can execute on an initiative from beginning to end. You also possess experience with Service Cloud and some familiarity with lightning. In this role, you will be working alongside a very experienced team to help with the growth of the business and implementation of a new Salesforce instance.
Sound like a match? We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator on a 6-months contract to join us at our growing Austin studio! We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
You will contribute by:
- Acting as the subject matter expert on all new processes and systems related to Salesforce
- Working with stakeholders across departments to create new Salesforce instance by gathering requirements and developing processes based on best practices.
- Documenting and maintaining detailed functional specifications
- Creating and managing complex workflow rules, data validation, process flows
- Creating custom fields, views, reports, and dashboards
- Setting up configuration and maintenance of Users
- Managing upgrade releases and ensure product functionality is not impacted
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in...
Your background includes:
- 4+ years of operational Salesforce experience
- 3+ years of Salesforce Administration experience
- Salesforce Implementation experience is crucial
- Salesforce Certified Administrator Certification is desired along with Service Cloud experience
- Experience gathering requirements and providing solutions
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed customer and project goals, while contributing to a successful team and dealing with a wide variety of competing demands
- Passion for mobile gaming
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of massively multiplayer games for mobile devices. Console quality graphics and next-generation technology are the hallmarks of Kabam games. Kabam merges the art of game design and the science of consumer behaviour to create immersive games enjoyed by players around the world. Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Marvel Contest of Champions and Transformers: Forged to Fight and won several awards including Apple Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year. Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, San Francisco, and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.