Legal Operations & Contracts Administrator
Legal Management LEGAL01104
Vancouver, BC, CAN
You are a wizard when it comes to spotting errors within blocks of text. You have a strong business acumen paired with the diplomacy to interact with key stakeholders of all level within the organization. You are the safeguard for the organization when it comes to contract set up.
Sound like a match? Kabam is looking for a Legal Operations & Contracts Administrator to join us based at the Vancouver location!
We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
You will contribute by:
- Reviewing, drafting, negotiating standard contracts and forms for Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), Master Service Agreements (MSAs), Statement of Work (SOWs) and other types of commercial agreements with vendors and partners
- Managing, maintaining, and updating digital contract management database
- Overseeing and improving on existing contract lifecycle management processes
- Preparing and implementing trainings for business teams on key aspects of contract management processes and policies
- Ensuring compliance with contract management processes and company’s internal policies and guidelines
- Assisting with outside counsel spend tracking
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in...
Your background includes:
- 5+ years of contracts and transactional experience supporting corporate in-house contract administration processes and management.
- Exceptional integrity, solid business judgement, and ability to work independently
- Superb organization at handling multiple issues at once, and can keep track of the status of multiple files through their progression, and crush those demanding deadlines
- Proficiency with typical digital office productivity tools and technology
To take things a level up, it would be great if you:
- Have a J.D. or equivalent or other similar training or certification
- Had previous in-house experience
- Had previous experience in the game industry or other technology fields
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of massively multiplayer games for mobile devices. Console quality graphics and next generation technology are the hallmark of Kabam games. Kabam merges the art of game design and the science of consumer behaviour to create immersive games enjoyed by players around the world. Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Marvel Contest of Champions and Transformers: Forged to Fight and won several awards including Apple Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year. Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.