Senior Sound Designer
Are you a seasoned Audio Designer and on the lookout for a new challenge? We're growing our team in Barcelona and this might be the opportunity you are looking for...
Your Role Within our Kingdom
As part of the audio team at King, you will ensure that the audio experience in our games and associated content is of the highest possible standard.
In the role of a sound designer, you will work with multiple game teams performing sound design, mixing and implementation.
Skills to Create Thrills
We are looking for a great team player that both thrives under pressure and knows how to run several simultaneous projects to get the very best results. You understand the importance of collaboration and are able to communicate effectively with people from diverse professional and technical backgrounds. You bring a positive attitude and welcome feedback on your work as a way of constantly improving and growing. You are passionate about sound design, but specifically savvy about how it affects game play and the way games are played and perceived. Versatile, you have excellent skills in audio tools as well as a keen sense of quality. You are up to speed on new sound technologies.
* Highly experienced in sound design across varied areas with an amazing showreel to prove it. Please ensure the work you've done is clear.
* Extraordinary skills in all areas of sound design, recording, mixing, audio editing and optimisation.
* Experience with using audio software such as Cubase, Reaper or equivalent.
* Extensive audio middleware experience (Wwise and Fabric preferred)
* Extensive game engine experience
* Experience performing sound design for linear content such as cinematics, trailers and adverts.
* Experience recording and directing voice over talent.
* Ability to work under tight deadlines
* Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks across different simultaneous projects
* Great communication skills and ability to swiftly integrate yourself, and collaborate closely with multiple interdisciplinary teams.
* A real passion for games across all platforms, especially mobile.
* Experience in working with Unity.
* Foley recording experience
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you're from, it's all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That's why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Home to numerous King games studios and our Global Services Centre, our familia in Barcelona is growing ever greater. Come lunchtime, you can enjoy amazing views of the city from our roof terraces. Come night time, the delights of the city will be on your doorstep. Magic really is in the air. After all, Bubble Witch Saga 3, Diamond Digger Saga and Pyramid Solitaire Saga were created here.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English and don't forget to add your showreel!