Casumo as a company is a technology startup formed in 2012. Casumo as a product is a recognised and award winning online casino. In an already oversaturated and complex industry that comes with a global stigma, world-class design has been one of the things we've continually used to differentiate ourselves since day one. As such we're looking for an experienced Product Design Lead to continue to do so, helping us build a better reality for the many through play.
What you will do
- Represent and champion the values of high level product design within the organisation, taking responsibility to help set the bar of quality across different teams.
- Exude empathy and are able to listen to the needs of different people, making yourself available whenever necessary.
- Communicate effectively and fluently with different leaders, stakeholders and individual contributors
- Always favour a high-level of execution over hastened work.
- Collaborate closely with Product, Engineering and Data Science to define OKRs, team roadmaps and a strategy all of which are player-centric, data-informed and considerate of the entire product ecosystem.
- Be engaged in the key business priorities and drivers, understanding how to skillfully ensure these are being continually met through our overall product vision and day to day design focus.
- Take an active role within recruitment activities, proactively engaging designers in other venues and providing thoughtful feedback for candidates in general.
- Serve as an example to everyone on the team, giving UX & Visual Design direction whenever necessary through continual reinforcement of Design Principles and vision through critiques and tooling initiatives.
- Build and grow a highly functioning Product Design team and mentor the professional development of each designer through coaching, resource allocation and performance management.
We are looking for someone who
- Minimum of 5+ years industry experience in Product Design
- Minimum of 2+ years experience leading a highly functioning team of designers
- A diverse portfolio of work that contains examples of interaction (UX) Design and Visual System Development for digital products that work in cross-platform environments
- Have experience working with large scale Design Systems and asset libraries
- Shipped cross-platform digital products, experiences and underlying systems
- Weathered release cycles and have known what details matter at different stages.
- Have experience with planning for long-term strategy initiatives and scaling design teams