We have an opportunity for an Assistant Producer to assist the Senior Outsource Manager in the implementation of Frontier's outsource strategy. This is a newly created role as part of our exciting growth plans and will involve a range of supporting activities such as the tracking and delivery of assets in production with outsource vendors to ensuring and validating the delivery of supporting material from the game teams. You'll work on the continued development of our existing titles as well as on some exciting unannounced projects. This role would suit a 3D game artist/animator who is interested in developing along a managerial career path.
- Assist in the tracking and delivery of outsource assets
- Help ensure that outsource asset briefs and supporting materials are delivered by the project teams in line with outsource production plans
- Vigilant monitoring of the outsource Vendor – Frontier traffic with the appropriate escalation of issues to the Senior Outsource Manager
- Transfer data between Frontier and outsource vendors in line with the defined processes
- Communicate and represent feedback requirements for outsource work within the project teams in a confident and effective manner
- Proactively resolve individual outsource asset issues to ensure project plans are maintained
- Process purchasing requests for outsource work within the purchasing system
- Assist the Senior Outsource Manager as required.
- Strong organisational skills
- Diplomatic interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain composure in challenging situations
- Ability to quickly understand and respond to competing factors with balanced solutions
- Good organisational and communication skills.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience within the games industry
- Experience as a 3D game artist or animator
- Experience of tracking and scheduling processes
- Experience in using Hansoft would be an advantage.