We are looking for an experienced security architect to join our team. The role will take primary responsibility for all enterprise-wide security architecture along with driving adoption of security standards throughout the organisation.
Your role within our Kingdom
As a Security Architect you will be looked to to identify opportunities to improve the security posture of the various functions within the organisation. You will take overall responsibility for both designing and testing new controls. You will develop in house proof of concepts and engage vendors to identify suitable commercial products. You will contribute to the overall information security risk analysis effort and establish and monitor security KPI's.
Your main responsibilities will be:
* Providing leadership and decision making for all aspects of security architecture across IT programmes and solutions
* Identify gaps in our current processes, workflows and design architectures and recommend changes or enhancements as needed
* Work with other teams to drive new projects, product implementations configuration reviews, ensuring that best practice standards are maintained
* Determine project based security requirements by evaluating business use cases in line with overall security posture and appetite for risk
* Prepare security related assessment reports with clearly documented findings and recommendations
* Oversee technology procurement choices for security systems and system controls in partnership with security research and findings
* Work closely with various teams to continually improve our security offerings while reducing our exposure to risk, including supporting the teams during security related incidents
* Perform security assessments and due diligence exercises on both in-house and third party systems/vendors and evaluate the findings, making go\" / \"no-go\" decisions as required
* Track and evaluate changes in the threat landscape, ensuring that prompt and proactive changes are made to our security systems and strategies when needed
* Act as an advocate for security and the team in all tasks and engagements, not just architecture specific"
Skills To Create Thrills
* You have a self-starter attitude so you're able to take direction and execute tasks on your own while working in a team. Other skills include:
* BSc in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
* Minimum 5+ years of technical experience, including experience of implementing, integrating and deploying security systems and controls, both on premises and in the cloud
* High level of knowledge of all areas of Information & Cyber Security
* Creative problem solving ability, working in ambiguous situations
* Strong focus on business outcomes
* Ability to manage multiple projects across a dynamic and always changing environment
* Excellent knowledge on how the following technologies work: Firewalls, AV, IPS, WAF, mail security products, load balancers, sandboxing systems as well as TCP/IP, routing protocols and common network services
* Experience hardening clients, servers and networks services
* Deep knowledge about the current security threat landscape and common tactics, techniques and procedures used in offensive security
* Working knowledge of scripting languages such as Python or Ruby to automate tasks as required.
* Must be willing to travel
* Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Tasty Bonus Skills
* Experience building tools and automating complex tasks
* IAM & Cloud Security knowledge
* Deeper expertise in any specific area of Information or Cyber Security
* It's also great if you maintain your own open source security project or have contributed to a project.
* Security certifications such as CISSP, SABSA, CISA would be a major plus, but skills in the right areas are just as beneficial.
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you're from, it's all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That's why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games. We have developed more than 200 fun titles, and our games are played and enjoyed all around the world. King has game studios in Barcelona, Berlin, London, Malmö, Seattle, and Stockholm along with offices in Bucharest, Malta, San Francisco, New York and Tokyo. King is an independent unit of Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI), which acquired King in February 2016.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English.