UX Tools Designer
If you want to help build the tools that we use to make the world's best mobile games, this is the right job for you!
You will be working on internal applications tools like our game engine editor in London, Stockholm, Barcelona and Seattle to define workflows and interfaces that will help our games, artist and marketing teams to create brilliant experiences for our users.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of user centered design processes as well as how research insights can be applied to inform design decisions.
Your role within our Kingdom
* Define the best UX strategy for our internal tools.
* Help our product owners and developers to execute all UX design deliverables from concept, exploration, research to interaction and visual design.
* Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex user flows.
* Create prototypes from storyboards, user flows and mock-ups based on user feedback to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
* Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to teams and stakeholders
* Establish and promote a user-centric design approach, best practices and standards being able to facilitate and lead design thinking best practices
Skills to create Thrills
* Experience working with complex desktop applications for specialized users.
* Ability to create concepts at varying levels of fidelity as part of a well rounded set of visual communication skills.
* Great passion for usability and a strong focus on the end users of a system.
* Strong understanding of standard UCD methodologies.
* Ability to create wireframes, rapid prototypes as well as layout design components
* Strong working knowledge of the standard tools like Sketch, InVision, Axure or other design or prototyping tools
* Confident with user interface design patterns
Tasty bonus skills
* Experience working with desktop applications like CMS, campaign Management platforms, customer support tools etc.
* Knowledge working with design systems and style guides will be a bonus
* Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you're from, it's all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That's why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English.