Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call STARAMBA.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
STARAMBA.spaces is a social VR platform poised to revolutionize the way stars and brands communicate with their fans.
STARAMBA.spaces opens up a whole new world of possibilities to enhance the exchange between fans and their celebrity of choice, whether it be in Sports, Music or in the retail industry.
Staramba SE is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our approach in revolutionizing social networking for celebrities and fans, is what we call Staramba.spaces. Our impressive, extensive database with thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment is the foundation for the next big thing in VR.
We are looking for a professional Senior Designer- Media Design (f/m) to create a myriad of user related communication and to shape Staramba‘s web presence. You will report to the Head of Game Art within the Game Art unit.
- Implementation of landing pages, microsites and web applications
- Development of the screen design for InGame applications with the Unreal Engine
- Creation of image retouching and composing
- Add content as required
- Preparation of the pages for the Unreal Engine
- Completed apprenticeship/study in graphic design, media design
- Professional experience as a web designer or online graphic designer
- Good feeling for typography, form, colour and typesetting
- Software: Adobe programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign, Dreamweaver)
- Advanced Unreal Engine knowledge
- Expert knowledge in UI/UX experience
- Good communication skills in German and English
- EU citizenship or a valid working permit for Germany
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package with growth potential in an international company
- Autonomous work in a stimulating environment
- Lots of room for participation and realization of own ideas
- Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions
- Flexible working hours and free drinks
Ready for the next level? Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org saying why you would be the perfect fit, salary expectations and earliest start date.
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio if required to email@example.com