About Splash Damage
Splash Damage is an independently-owned studio on the outskirts of London, and we're all about crafting engaging multiplayer experiences. In the last year, we've launched our multiplayer shooter Dirty Bomb on PC and Gears of War: Ultimate Edition on Xbox One. We're now working on several high-profile projects on PC and console and are looking for talented producers to help make them great.
Are you an energetic professional who thrives in a fast paced, low management environment? Do you like leading a team of passionate professionals and pushing them to exceed expectations? If the answer is yes to these questions, then Splash Damage is your next career move.
We are looking for a high impact, passionate leader to lead a large team of developers to deliver the next AAA hit.
Working in partnership with an external client, you'll be responsible for the strategic planning and delivery of multiple projects. Activities include, roadmap planning, team building and organization, client management and alignment all while balancing internal and external needs to ensure an on-time, on budget, high quality delivery.
What we want you to do
- Be the first point of contact for anything project related including; Schedule, Budget, Product Vision, Client Management and Alignment, Team morale.
- Maintain a well-organized and efficient team.
- Identify and solve issues before they turn into bigger problems.
- Create a "can-do" atmosphere that drives the team to perform beyond their expectations.
- Hold your team accountable for the quality of the game experience.
- Coordinate and manage a diverse team of Designers, Artist, Programmers and Production staff.
- Work in close partnership with our external clients to maintain alignment throughout the project.
- Work closely with the Splash Damage senior management to build and maintain our production reputation and reach within the industry.
- Negotiate all contracts with external resources used on the project.
- Own multiple project P&L's to maintain project profitability.
Skills you'll need
- Leadership skills including attracting and inspiring top talent, public speaking that drives action, and creating a culture to succeed no matter what.
- Must have experience managing a AAA game in live service and/or experience running live games
- Passionate about games and the "craft" of making games.
- Extensive full-time experience working in Games development as a Senior Producer or higher.
- Have delivered at least 2 AAA Console or PC titles.
- Deep understanding of game development and pipelines including knowledge of latest production methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, Lean)
- Ability to balance forecasting, strategy, planning, and execution.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and to quality
- Solid understanding of major trends in the gaming business.
- Strong presentation skills at every level of the business
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and friendly attitude.
- Good understanding of: Office 365, Jira, Perforce
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience a plus
- UE4 Experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of languages outside English a plus.
Perks & Benefits
Alongside our brand-new headquarters, stocked up drinks fridge and a never-ending supply of coffee, all of our roles come complete with the following perks and benefits:
- Private medical insurance that will covers you, your partner, and children
- Private dental insurance that significantly reduces cost of dentistry for you, your partner, and children
- Pension scheme where the company matches your contribution
- Complimentary gym membership
- Free eye tests + discounted glasses
- Quarterly revenue share after 1 year of service
- Brand new state of the art office
- Life drawing classes, and massage allowance
- Free fruit juices and soft drinks + Beer and pastries on a Friday.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Referral fee
Find out more on our Perks & Benefits page.
Splash Damage offers a fun, friendly and relaxed working environment. Everyone here shares a passion for video games and that shows in daily office life. We also regularly get together for social events like pub quizzes, cinema nights, football, and company parties.
Find out more on our Culture page.