Agile Team Coach
We are looking for a Scrum Master that will take pride in creating the very best bite sized entertainment for millions of players worldwide. You will drive continuous improvements and team dynamics, ensuring the teams run efficiently and at a sustainable pace. You really care about the team, know how to motivate them, and have the ability to empower the team to deliver in our high performing environment.
Your role within our Kingdom
* Support the team(s) inside a business area to improve the efficiency of their ways of working.
* Be its servant leader together with the Product Manager and Line Managers.
* Keep the Agile Culture alive by learning and sharing Agile best practices.
* Make sure continuous improvement in your team and the broader game happens.
* Facilitate learning through workshops, meetings, and team offsites.
* Mentor and coach people interested in growing in this area.
* Collaborate with the Agile community across the entire location to share ideas and best practices.
Skills to create thrills
* Proven experience as an Agile Team Coach/Scrum Master.
* Great communication skills and the ability to challenge teams as required (Good level of English is required).
* Good understanding of the software development process.
* Ability to help others to establish healthy and intentional relations.
* Previous experience as a product owner, developer.
* Experience working in the gaming industry.
* Active member of the Agile community in your location.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.