Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
As an Associate Producer you will ensure the timely delivery of the highest quality project possible. Typically you will focus on specific areas of the development process.
Junior producers perform daily tasks assigned by the producers.
- Macro and Micro management of the development teams.
- Planning and follow-up of the development cycle.
- Quality control in the main areas of game development: Game Design, Graphic Design, Programming.
- Maintaining relations with the international development team.
- Strong passion for games
- People management experience (at least 1 to 2 years experience in managing any kind of teams).
- A keen eye for detail and high standards of work
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to plan ahead, set objectives, and priorities
- A rich visual vocabulary (games, movies, comics)
- An understanding of basic narrative (story telling) techniques and workflows
- Knowledge of the gaming industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
As the role of Assistant Producer is varied, a wide range of attributes are required, ranging from the ability to work well in a team, to a solid knowledge of project management and it always requires strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym
- Free access to football and basketball courts
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarden inside our courtyard