Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
• Create 2D/3D art content, VFX, shaders, custom rigs and animation systems.
• Research/oversee/implement map types, pixel shaders and particle systems.
• Find creative solutions to realize the artistic vision for the game within the technical limits of the target
• Support and enhance the visuals of the game.
• Design and support the art content pipeline.
• Support the art department with scripts and tools and optimize their workflow.
• Work on a wide range of games, with a variety of technologies and game engines.
• Research/oversee/implementation of map types, pixel shaders and particle systems if applicable;
• Set up of project directory structures and naming conventions;
• Advisory/Mentor role for revision control softwares (SVN) – methods and practices;
• Understanding and experience of mobile device limitations and challenges.
• Expertise in 3D graphics and excellent knowledge of the 3D production pipeline.
• Proficiency in 3DSMax and Photoshop.
• Excellent knowledge of the limitations of each 3D production department.
• Strong sense of technical and artistic aspects
Why join Gameloft?
You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Toronto can offer you?
Employee Assistance Program:
Health insurance coverage
Meal and transportation discounts
Social Club events
Fresh Fruit every morning
Flexible working hours!
**Salary Range: $56,000 - $70,000***
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com
Job Type: Full-time