Head of Global Product Marketing
Home to the iconic massive multiplayer online role-playing game RuneScape and its extended family of adventurous titles, we’re a leading games studio that places our players at the heart of everything we do.
We’ve welcomed over 250 million players to RuneScape’s world of enthralling fantasy and, together with our team of passionate game creators, our community helps to shape how our games evolve.
From casting votes on future game content, to interacting with the studio teams in live streams and in chat, we also join together in person at our celebrated fan convention, RuneFest.
Together with our players, we’re united as one Jagex tribe. Together we’re building deep and engaging multiplayer gaming experiences for players everywhere.
HOW YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
As Head of Product Marketing you will be responsible defining and executing the Marketing strategy for the RuneScape franchise across PC and Mobile. As a strategic and analytical marketer with a proven track record of working on successful Free-To-Play games (either PC or Mobile) you will have in depth knowledge of how Games As A Service work and the digital and mobile marketing landscape. Working alongside the Publishing and Studio teams you will be a key stakeholder in defining and executing the Go-To-Market strategy for new products as well creating Franchise Marketing plans for currently live games.
- Develop, plan and lead the global marketing strategy for RuneScape, Old School and Next Gen
- Create quarterly, yearly and multi-year Product Marketing Plans
- Grow, manage and mentor 2 x Product Marketing Managers and Product Marketing Executive
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across UA, Brand, Research, Creative, Social and Community to drive best in class Marketing campaigns
- Develop long term marketing strategies focused on acquisition, engagement and monetization
- Define the franchise vision, brand identity and product positioning with Brand and Dev teams
- Uncover and curate actionable player insights in collaboration with Research and Analytics teams
- Working alongside Head of Digital to define annual acquisition and requisition targets and budget required to hit business goals and objectives
- Working alongside Head of Social and Community to define Social & Video strategy, budget requests and KPI’s
- Create meaningful CRM programs with E-Mail Manager and Head of CRM
- Develop global PR strategy with Director of Comms
- Establish, analyze and track performance of KPI’s and regularly report back to the business
- Support the Exec team with board presentations, QSR, ABR’s and ad hoc requests as required by the business
- Significant senior marketing management experience working on either a PC or Mobile Free To Play game
- Experience managing a team
- International product marketing experience
- Experience developing complex multi-channel global product marketing plans and expected outcomes/KPI’s
- Budget management in the tens of millions of dollars
- Excellent project management and communication skills, ability to work across multiple business units and stakeholders
- Passion for videogames preferably in MMO or RPG genre
WHAT WE OFFER
If you join us you can expect a competitive salary and great benefits like fully paid for gym membership, bonus entitlement, private health care, flexible working, cycle repair and fresh fruit delivered to your team every day. We also have GREAT coffee machines, an onsite canteen and pub and an in-studio cinema! Expect regular team events as well as EPIC company-wide parties to celebrate our successes.
Does this sound like you? We'd love to hear from you! Get in touch.
Feel like you fit this role, but don’t meet all the requirements? We strive for fresh perspectives, so as long as you can demonstrate how your attitude and other abilities might make up for any gaps we would welcome your application!