As part of the new game development initiative working on greenfield projects you will have an exciting opportunity to make significant impact on its future. We don't work in silos and don't pass responsibility - you build something great and take it all the way to the players.
We pride ourselves on our products pushing the expectations of the industry and standing out in the crowd. You will be joining a team with a goal to push the online casino experience further into unexplored territory than ever before. As part of the team you will collaborate daily with game designers, artists, mathmagicians and players, participating fully in the creative process. Our brand new studio has a seat waiting for you. Come and destroy boredom with us.
What you will do
Joining our team will mean that you will focus on fleshing out Casumo's own Game library and shape the future of adventure based Casino. You will seek top game quality by using cutting edge technologies and frameworks. You will join a team that strives to deliver an outstanding experience to its users and aims to build its own tools to do so. You will be:
Who we are looking for
You have worked on robust and successful game projects in JS and have stories to share of what you've learned along the way. You feel most at home in highly collaborative environments and are hungry to learn and share. You are pro-active, open minded, honest and dependable, and take pride in what you create.
Does this sound like you?
- You are experienced in creating visually rich and highly performant games - You are comfortable making and communicating key architectural decisions - You are passionate about evolving in an environment where code quality is a high priority - You have experience working with Casino / Game platforms and you have a keen interest in their progression - You are all about Mobile First and you are excited to push devices to their limits - You are eager to step up and take ownership of things that need to be done - You have a Product driven and User first mindset - you have ideas for new, better ways to approach game development
Engineering at Casumo
At Casumo, we take pride in our Engineering culture and our Product quality and quirkiness. We have a modern engineering mindset, we move fast, experiment and apply an automated test approach. We believe every individual's need and desires to be unique and let each developer be the main force for creating their best work environment and make impact. As a backend developer you will collaborate with an international, distributed and highly skilled team. We highly value team spirit and a respectful environment. We empower our engineers and here is how:
- We contribute to open source. Examples of projects we have contributed to: OpenZipkin, Spring Boot 2, Spring Kafka, Axon Framework, and Carthage.
- We attend & speak at conferences; we believe these events are the perfect environment to share what we do, keep learning and motivate our team members to keep improving; Spring I/O, Buildstuff, Devoxx, etc.
- Making real impact by working on an unparalleled product.
- Explore, experiment and grow together in a small, highly-skilled, energetic and passionate team.