About the internship
Wooga presents an amazing opportunity to build a strong foundation for a career in User Acquisition (UA). We are looking for an analytical, enthusiastic individual to join our UA team as an intern. In this role, our team of professionals will train you to manage the daily operations of the department, which directs millions of dollars per month across multiple platforms - iOS & Android on Facebook, Google AdWords, Apple Search Ads and more - in pursuit of Wooga's ROI-Driven UA goals.
What you'll do
- Support and learn from a team of User Acquisition professionals with experience in and out of the games industry
- Direct collaboration with Head of UA to build a world-class creative testing process and reorganize assets
- Coordinate with UA team, external partners, and finance team to define and implement new network tests
- Work with creative team to build polished creative assets in appropriate sizes for live networks
- Weekly creative analysis
- Identify strategy and tactical tweaks to better support ROI goals
Who we are looking for
- You are in the last semester of your study program (Bachelor or Master) or have graduated in the past six months
- You have at least 6 months time to dedicate to an internship
- You have permission to work in Germany
- Ideally, you have studied a quantitative discipline - if not, you have a strong desire to transition into a quantitative field
- Excellent written and spoken English
- You are a gamer and are excited by the idea of working in the games industry!
- You always remain curious - if you are doing any side projects at the moment demonstrating your curiosity to analytically understand a problem, we would love to hear about them in your application!
- Affinity for understanding and working with complex technologies
- Strong ability to move quickly and adapt within a fast-moving organization
- Detail-oriented, organized, and analytical
- Data analysis experience using Excel or similar tools
Why join us
- Our UA team is committed to your professional development - if you work hard, we will empower you to make a real impact on Wooga as a whole
- Not in Berlin? We offer relocation support for you!
- International and dynamic team: over 30 countries are represented in our Berlin office
- The possibility of transitioning to a permanent position after the successful completion of the internship
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences.