A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
UI / UX Designer serves as a bridge between Business & Sales Manager (the ideologist of the project and its functional) and Production Manager (the team which turns the idea to real product). This position will work on the full range of eCommerce related offerings from Gameloft (both game shop apps and portal websites)
- Identifying and solving problems that increase the overall cognitive resistance of the product.
- Collecting the necessary functionality and content in accordance with the goals.
- Working in conditions of information deficit.
- Developing adaptive design for mobile applications and sites
- Developing UI Flow diagrams, layout for all screens / pages
- Developing visual design, iconography, color schemes.
- Creating and maintaining UI Guidelines for the entire product.
- Creation of dynamic prototypes in online services
- Experience in web & app design and development at least 3 years
- Experience in e-commerce projects and flows (both web and in-app)
- Good knowledge of the fundamentals of composition and color and modern developments in the psychology of the perception of interfaces
- The ability to iteratively prototype (regularly test your own interface, find its flaws and eliminate them), experience in prototyping tools and graphic editors.
- Knowledge of the basic techniques of Indirect Control - the ability to organize visual and textual information on the screen in such a way as to persuade the user to do what is required from him
- Good knowledge in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent communication skills and exceptional stress resistance
- Fluent English
- Portfolio showing your sense of artistry and polished execution
- Only portfolio applications will be considered
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym
- Free access to football and basketball courts
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarden inside our courtyard