IGT Austria develops innovative Casino-Games that permanently set new standards in gaming-innovation. Our 3D and 4D products entertain gamers worldwide in casinos that support responsible gaming. IGT provides an ideal working environment including agile methods, newest technology and personal responsibility that supports our employees to bring their creative ideas to life. For our office in Premstätten near Graz, Austriawe are looking for a
2D/3D Unity Artist (f/m)
Being part of our challenging and fascinating game development projects, you support our team of technical artists. Your graphic art as well as technical understanding make you the predestinated team member of choice for future wide-ranging and complex responsibilities.
- Creating complex and innovative animations for our games
- Designing animation prototypes
- Pre-processing and integration of art assets into the game within the technical boundaries of the chosen platform
- Ensuring technical quality and performance of art and animation
- Acting as an interface between artists and software developers
- Excellent software skills in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects
- Proficient knowledge of Game Engines such as Unity
- Basic knowledge in 3D programs, Maya is our software of choice.
- Basic software development skills (preferably C#) are a plus
- English language skills are required for an international work environment
You like finding new ways and using your creativity to resolve technical challenges and limitations. As we are working with SCRUM you should be highly self-organized and self-motivated. While working in a SCRUM team affords a lot of communication skills and teamwork to keep the ball running you are also successful in working independently.
- an open and communicative company culture.
- a dynamic intercultural environment within a fast-paced industry
- an exciting area of responsibility with the opportunity for development.
- Very good working conditions including health and additional benefits.
According to Austrian law we are obligated to list the minimum salary for this position. The minimum salary starts at € 35.000 gross per year, however actual compensation is negotiable and will be based on your qualifications and experience.