IGT Austria develops innovative Casino-Games that permanently set new standards in gaming-innovation. Our 3D and 4D products entertain gamers worldwide in casinos that support responsible gaming. IGT provides an ideal working environment including agile methods, newest technology and personal responsibility that supports our employees to bring their creative ideas to life.
For our office in Premstätten near Graz, Austria we are looking for a
Software Developer C#, Unity (f/m)
Integrated in a highly experienced team of developers, graphic artists and mathematicians you create games for our worldwide players. Your Unity experience is an important contribution when it comes to implementing game concepts to a unique and high-quality game. Your highly self-organized and self-motivated attitude to work supports you to be successful in our dynamic scrum team. You should be able to work independently as well as collaborate with the rest of the team. Strong communication skills will support you in fulfilling this role.
- Developing our games (based on Unity) and our game SDK
- Supporting the development process from scratch to the final game release
- Implementing game mechanics based on content
- Working in a cross functional scrum team
- IT education (HTL, FH, University)
- Good knowledge of and experience with Unity
- Object oriented programming skills in C# on an experienced level
- Good knowledge of windows as an operating system
- Experience with Maven and/or Bamboo is a plus
- Interested in exploring new technologies
- Solid technical English
- You enjoy collaborating with different types of personalities within an international team
- an open and communicative company culture.
- a dynamic intercultural environment within a fast-paced industry
- an exciting area of responsibility with the chance for development.
- Very good working conditions including health and additional benefits.
According to Austrian law we are obligated to list the minimum salary for this position. The minimum salary starts at € 35.000 gross per year full time, however actual compensation is negotiable and will be based on your qualifications and experience.