We are a bunch of spirited people who are driven by their need to bring joy in the form of video and mobile games to the people around the world. In order to achieve that goal we work in team projects and are not afraid of frequent brainstorming meetings and discussions so to be sure that we always choose the best solutions.
- Sell ad space available on over 200 mobile games that display several hundred million ads per month;
- Design and supervise production of new ads display systems;
- Search for new ad partners to increase ad coverage and efficiency;
- Identify key advertisers, negotiate favourable contract terms;
- Monitor and optimize current ad configuration;
- Make decisions based on ad network tests;
- Coordinate ad operations between the marketing and technical departments.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a similar or related position;
- Knowledge of ads ecosystem – from the perspective of a buyer and/or an ad space seller – in mobile apps;
- Proficiency in English (including business language);
- Analytical skills;
- Communication skills, being ready to conduct meetings and calls with business partners, participating in business conferences.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in working with mobile games;
- Experience in analytics – preparing reports, data analysis;
- Experience in working for an advertising company.
- Creative work in the fast-growing company in Wroclaw;
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and skills;
- Friendly working atmosphere;
- Flexible working hours;
- Company trips and gatherings,
- Private medical care and Multisport card;
- Pizza Days and fresh fruit in the office!
For more visit : https://tensquaregames.com/
The administrator of the personal data of our customers, shareholders, contractors and their employees, and other persons who contact us is Ten Square Games SA, with its registered office in Wrocław- read more.
Your personal data is processed for recruitment purposes for the position described in the job offer for the duration of the recruitment process and if you've given your consent to take part in the future recruitment processes - for 12 months.