We are looking for a skilled engineer with a keen interest in artificial intelligence and its use in game development to join our Artificial Intelligence Research and Development (AI R&D) team in Stockholm. The ideal applicant will be a natural problem solver, proficient in developing high quality products and services. Experience working with real-time applications is a strong plus.
Your role within our Kingdom
As a part of our central AI R&D team, you will work closely with game developers to develop bots capable of playing our games intelligently using state-of-the-art AI-techniques, pushing the boundaries of how we predict the human behavior in our games. As an AI Engineer at King, you will be developing, implementing and advancing our games and business applications to the next level by using the latest in the field of Machine Learning (ML) and AI. Including Deep Neural Networks for supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement learning as well as more traditional ML methods. The work is often in close collaboration with our data scientists and game teams.
We offer you the chance to work in an agile environment where frequent, fast-paced releases mean you will see the direct impact of your work. With over 300 million monthly active users and an unceasing commitment to the player experience, you will also have a unique opportunity to make a huge impact in the mobile gaming industry.
Skills to create thrills
* MSc degree in computer science, mathematics, machine learning or equivalent
* Solid working knowledge of Python
* * Working experience of Tensorflow or similar frameworks
* * Passionate about making great games
* Experience with or a pronounced interest in AI applications
* Ability to deliver high quality and well-structured code
* Ability to design components used by other developers
* Experience with working in an agile, fast moving environment
Tasty bonus skills
* Working experience of C++ and/or Java
* Experience in working with games and/or game engines
* Experience of iOS/Android development
* Experience with cross-platform development
* Experience of working with Test Driven Development (TDD)
* Previous experience of development in other programming languages is a plus
* Contributions to open source projects
We are knights of creativity!
We believe that great gaming experiences happen when they are developed by working in small, autonomous creative teams that control the whole process - from idea to amazing game. Our close connection with the player community gets us instant feedback and enables us to deliver truly magical moments. We value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration - by playing games with your colleagues, being at home with your family or going to the gym or out for a run. That's how we stay creative. That's why we call ourselves developers of magic and knights of creativity!
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.