European Analytics Assistant (London office)
Division: ZeniMax Europe (ZEL) | Department: | Location: , GB
The European Analytics Assistant will be responsible for reporting, game analytics, customer, and business data for our European/PAL territories. The Analytics Assistant will be supporting a broad range of reporting and analysis needs from all facets of the business, including e-commerce, financial, and online game data. The candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years of related experience partnering with both technical and business teams to provide data analytics and reporting solutions. The individual will facilitate the creation of the reports and analytics for the Sales and Marketing teams as well as supporting the Finance teams for any Financial data required. The position is based in London (UK).
- Work within the European Sales Planning & Analysis team, supporting reporting from multiple data sources to ensure timely delivery of the business objectives through the provision and interpretation of key commercial and financial information to a regular cadence of reporting.
- Working with Tableau based reports and providing analysis to support decision making within the organization including updating of the rolling performance forecasts submitted to the Business Management Teams as well as the Quarterly and Annual Business Plans to Corporate Head Office.
- Work directly with business stakeholders, ensuring that business requirements are captured and met by helping to maximise the accuracy of reporting and forecasting as well as undertaking analysis and modelling of past and future performance which will include highlighting successes and failures.
- Directly work with the BI team to communicate and define necessary extracts of data and suggestions to modify existing or create new reports.
- Operational Reporting which will involve ad hoc running and creation of reports for analysis requests from internal business customers.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills :
- 1-2 years of experience in Analysis and Reporting in technology-oriented companies with a strong commercial understanding.
- Comfortable exploring and analysing unfamiliar datasets, both structured and unstructured and able to interpret large amount of data, generating clear trends to support executive decision making.
- Ability to provide clarity of understanding from a complexity of data with excellent problem-solving and analytic skills
- Excellent system skills including advanced Excel and experience with Tableau (or similar visualization software) with intention to become a super-user to enable provision of quality information and analysis of key financial data.
- Able to conduct requirements gathering and define business needs.
- Strong communicator and experience of Business Partnering with both Finance and non-Finance individuals.
- Demonstrable team player with powerful work ethic and ability to work in a time sensitive environment with tight deadlines.
- Champion integrity and trust by modelling those behaviours which are expected of others and assist in promoting and embracing a culture of continuous improvement and ways to streamline the processes for information delivery.
- Experience working within the video game industry preferred, though candidates from outside of the industry are also welcome
- A personal interest in video gaming and understanding of the Free-to-Play/Micro-transaction Business Model for different game types.
- Flexibility to travel in Europe and to the US if required
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
How to Apply