EU Community Lead (London office)
Division: ZeniMax Europe (ZEL) | Department: | Location: , GB
We are looking for an EU Community Lead to join our community team at Bethesda Europe office. The successful candidate will serve as the lead community liaison between the company’s European offices (ZEL) and main headquarters stationed in Rockville, Maryland (ZMI).
Duties include coordination of assets and plans between ZEL and ZMI, building team strategies around, but not limited to, social engagement plans, campaign efforts, and social media.
The position is based in London (UK).
- Develop a pre- and post-launch community development strategy for European territories that foster audience growth and retention through tactics including content production, social media engagement, influencer outreach, and more.
- Develop strategic communications plans to provide direction for the company’s public-facing communications throughout Europe.
- Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools, provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives working closely with the European Community Managers and Global team.
- Direct, manage and grow the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties,
- Develop an Influencer programme for Europe working closely with Global Community team.
- Become a key representative within the gaming community for Bethesda Europe.
- Build relationships with ZEL and ZMI Community teams to successfully execute global efforts.
- Help develop KPIs for European territory efforts for social media and community engagement.
- Participate in development of community assets such as game videos, social media content, podcasts, developer interviews, product updates.
- Process community feedback and help conduct private and public tests.
- Contribute to community reports including player reactions, metrics, and research.
- Represent the brand and studios at trade shows, exhibitions, and other events.
- Assist other members of the community team with community-related tasks – including efforts on other online titles.
- Keep up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
- Manage budget allocations effectively, with maximum impact and ensuring all approvals are sought and obtained.
- Other tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in community management and proven track record of managing a diverse team in Europe.
- Strong understanding of popular social networking tools and trends.
- Proven history of maintaining and developing an online community
- Knowledgeable on latest technologies and techniques used in building and maintaining successful gaming communities.
- Drive to innovate community practices and bring community management to the next level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Public speaking and live broadcast/stream experience preferable, but not essential.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated initiative and positive spirit in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience with photo/video/podcasting editing a plus.
- Extremely well organized and with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with privileged information, work well with others and handle a high-pressure environment.
- Passion for Bethesda titles played on PC, console, and mobile devices.
- Strong understanding of competitive landscape of games.
How to Apply