EU Brand Manager Online Games (London office)
Division: ZeniMax Europe (ZEL) | Department: | Location: , GB
The European Brand Manager – Online Games will work closely with the European Online Team to make sure the Company’s products meet and exceed consumer expectations, are commercially viable, achieve profitability and ROI goals, are well positioned in the marketplace, have a strategic marketing plan, and are brought to market successfully and managed throughout their life-cycle as ongoing live brands.
The position is based in our London office (UK).
- Defining product vision and strategy
- Responsible for marketing and product positioning of assigned titles
- Developing and managing in-game events and promotions to drive conversion, retention, engagement, revenue, LTV, and reduce churn
- Supervising the sign off of marketing literature and campaigns, liaising with legal and compliance personnel, ensuring the designs and messages meet the company brand and regulatory guidelines
- Establishing and driving KPIs and targets for games and features
- Development and implementation of the marketing and content plan for designated games
- Develop creative briefs for campaign assets and work with internal/external agencies and studios to deliver assets on budget and within agreed timelines
- Work alongside our territories to understand and deliver on local campaign requirements
- Work with the BI/Sales teams to create digital propositions, review and monitor performance of these products within our online store
- Act as central contact for our territory offices, providing them with marketing and PR collateral to support their local initiatives
- Create strong working relationships with product development teams – providing consumer insights, sharing marketing plans, requesting materials and maintaining effective communications
- Communicating and working with the Marketing department in terms of covering user acquisition requirements – marketing tools, assets, in-game additions (e.g. cross-promo opportunities)
- Manage product lifecycle to maximise profitability in all territories and via all programs
- Such other duties as may be set forth by the company
- The Online Brand Manager will have a proven track record and understanding of digital operations/promotions ideally with in-depth experience of Product Management, online brand management and digital content development.
- At 3 to 5 years experience of bringing videogames to market
- Passion for games and game playing
How to Apply