Brand Manager – Online & Mobile Games (Frankfurt office)
Division: ZeniMax Europe (ZEL) | Department: Marketing & Public Relations | Location: , GB
The Brand Manager – Online & Mobile Games will work closely with the European Online Team to make sure the Company’s products meet and exceed consumer expectations.
He/she will be in charge of the positioning of our games in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, the strategic marketing planning and oversee the profitability and ROI goals in those territories throughout their life-cycle as ongoing live brands.
The position is based in our office in Frankfurt (Germany).
- Drive, launch and support Bethesda online & mobile games
- Responsible for marketing and product positioning of assigned titles in the German speaking territories
- Manage marketing budget allocations effectively, with maximum impact and ensuring all approvals are sought and obtained.
- Develop and manage the user acquisition process, in-game events and promotions to drive conversion, retention, engagement, revenue, LTV, and reduce churn
- Implement the marketing and content plan of the designated games in your territory
- Develop creative briefs for campaign assets and work with internal/external agencies to deliver assets on budget and within agreed timelines, based on local campaign requirements
- Work with the BI/Sales teams to create digital propositions, review and monitor performance of these products within our online store
- Work with European Online team to establish local e-sports relationships
- Act as central contact in our office for the assigned games, supporting the Sales, PR and Community teams with your product knowledge
- Communicate and work with the European Marketing team in terms of covering user acquisition requirements – marketing tools, assets, in-game additions (e.g. cross-promo opportunities)
- Manage product life-cycle to maximise profitability in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and via all programs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitor’s activities to identify opportunities and key issues, for EU markets working with the local teams.
At least two-year’s experience of bringing video games to market
Proven track record and understanding of online gaming and the mobile gaming market
An in-depth experience of Product Management, online brand management and digital content development
Ability to decide and act based on data and performance and have the knowledge how to use the tools to source those information.
How to Apply