Benelux PR Manager (Eindhoven office)
Division: ZeniMax Europe (ZEL) | Department: | Location: , GB
We're looking to recruit someone who is greatly experienced in Benelux PR and can hit the ground running. The suitable applicant will be an expert in dealing with specialist and mainstream press, influencers, international offices, approval processes, are able to travel regularly, and can take the initiative when necessary. The successful candidate will be someone who knows how to express their views in a professional manner and is prepared to work hard within a small well established team.
The position is based in Eindhoven (Netherlands).
- Create, manage and implement the Benelux (BNX) PR plans for all titles, ensuring input and approvals have been achieved by all relevant teams.
- Work with the European PR team to create a global PR plan that also benefits the BNX team.
- Provide campaign evaluations.
- Organise and manage local press and community events while ensuring approval processes are adhered and event reports are sent a reasonable time after the event.
- Work with the BNX Community Manager to identify and share positive coverage.
- Help support the BNX Community Manager with event management, Twitch TV shows, and community meet-and-greets. The successful applicant will also need to be on hand to help with BNX community channels when the BNX Community Manager is away.
- Develop close relationships with the European and local marketing teams to achieve and execute a detailed BNX PR campaign.
- Work with sales and distribution teams to make sure an awareness of the sentiment towards our games are shared.
- Work with the marketing manager to develop a strategy for all titles to make sure all the plans are synced.
- Create and circulate weekly coverage reports.
- To be on hand to demonstrate games to a variety of people including press, retail buyers and consumers when required.
- Manage PR budgets for all titles.
- Ad-hoc responsibilities including, but not limited to, attending local consumer shows.
- Build up an extensive contact list across all key territories.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive press database that covers all aspects of the BNX media landscape.
- Build personal relationships with BNX press and influencers.
- Show an understanding and awareness of competition, both from a PR and marketing campaign perspective, and of product quality.
- Manage PR agency, from day-to-day, through to their feature executions.
- Manage PR of all products to maximize profitability in all territories and via all programs.
- Such other duties as may be set forth by the Employer
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Good writing skills
- Good time management & PR planning skills
- Strong verbal and reporting skills
- Knowledge of competitor products
- Passion for video games
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience of Bethesda games
- 3-5 years BNX video game PR experience
- Established relationships with all key BNX games press
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
How to Apply