Division: Arkane Studios - Texas | Department: Design | Location: Austin , TX, US
Arkane Studios is looking for a Systems Designer to join our unique and talented team in Austin, Texas.
As an integral part of the Arkane Austin team, this role requires you to work on all aspects of the game’s design and contribute by writing game feature requirements and then iterating on and tuning those features until they reach a polished, AAA state. You will review work in progress while coordinating with the lead designer and creative director to help maintain and promote the vision of the game. As game systems often involve multiple disciplines, cross-discipline communication will be key to making sure everyone understands what the goal of the feature is and seeing it to completion.
- Strong game design sensibilities.
- Experience in a game design role on at least one shipped console title.
- Professional experience with game development tools such as id tech, Unreal, CryEngine, Unity or Source Engine.
- Some experience programming or scripting in languages such as Lua, C++, C#, Java, or Python.
- Excellent communication, documentation, teamwork, and leadership skills.
- Strong work ethic, initiative, critical thinking skills and ability to anticipate problems.
How to Apply