Social Media Manager
Division: ZeniMax Online Studios | Department: Community | Location: Hunt Valley , MD, US
Joining the community team at ZeniMax Online Studios, the Social Media Manager will manage the day-to-day social media activations for The Elder Scrolls Online. Duties include managing official community social handles, putting together social campaigns, engaging players through social channels, measuring and reporting on performance of social content and channel growth, assisting with streaming events, and more.
- Work in collaboration with Communications and Marketing team to develop and execute social strategy and campaigns for The Elder Scrolls Online.
- Engage with ESO players through social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Reddit.
- Create conversation and moderate livestream events on YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook.
- Become a key representative of the gaming community for The Elder Scrolls Online.
- Analyze social media efforts in an effort to help grow audience and retention.
- Participate in development of community assets such as game videos, social media content, podcasts, developer interviews, product updates, livestreams, written content, and more.
- Represent the brand and studio at trade shows, exhibitions, and other events.
- Assist other members of the community team with community-related tasks.
- Provide detailed reporting on social media KPIs and community sentiment and develop ways to improve.
- BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in community or social media management.
- Strong understanding of and adaptability to popular social networking tools, trends, and best practices.
- Proven history of maintaining and developing communities on social media platforms.
- Knowledgeable on latest technologies and techniques used in building and maintaining successful gaming communities.
- Drive to innovate social media practices and bring social media management to the next level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong understanding of appropriate tone and voice for social media platforms and strong time-management skills.
- Public speaking and live broadcast/stream experience a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated initiative and positive spirit in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience working in a technical background such as development or production a plus.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with privileged information, work well with others and handle a high-pressure environment.
- Passion for The Elder Scrolls Online and other games from Bethesda Softworks.
- Strong understanding of the competitive landscape of games and their social media presence.
- Willing to travel for events, meetings, conventions, etc.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Google Analytics.
How to Apply