Division: ZeniMax Online Studios | Department: Programming | Location: Hunt Valley , MD, US
We are looking for a pipeline generalist who is comfortable building systems that process and interact with large amounts of game data. Our immediate need is in the area of build automation so we can improve our overall velocity, release cadence and reliability.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining tools and systems that streamline build and release processes for both software tools and production data. The ideal applicant for this position will have experience with build automation and continuous integration systems.
Tool Deployment & Automation
- Build & deployment of Software
- Release Note generation
- Dynamic generation of MS Solutions & Projects
- Intelligent dependency analysis
Data Deployment & Automation
- Implementation of tools and systems that support efficient organization & management of large collections of data.
- Implementation of tools that provide meaningful and effective transparency into large data sets.
- 3+ years of experience using Python, C# or another object oriented language.
- Experience developing tools and UIs
- Experience with version control and SCM systems
- Interest in and ability to work collaboratively with technical and creative team members.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be self-sufficient and have strong time management skills.
- Familiarity with common data formats: XML/JSON/etc.
- Familiarity with common 3D data formats: OBJ/FBX/ALEMBIC/etc.
- Experience with PyQt or PySide
- Experience with game data & pipelines or other real world, large-scale data sets and systems.
- Experience with C++
- Experience with Perforce
- Experience with Continuous Integration a big plus
- Some form of codegen
- Comfort working in a variety of languages
- Familiarity with graphical file formats
- Experience integrating with various database systems
- MMO experience a big plus
How to Apply